Clause (I): Introduction
Clause (II): User data
“User Data” means all and any of the following:
- Personal data used in registration.
- Communication data and updates related to usage: Communication data, including data related to the device used for communication, such as device language, system type, and browser type.
- Information entered by the user such as requests for inquiries, reports, and answers to any questionnaires displayed through the platform.
Clause (III): Data collection and storage
- Data collection: A visitor to the Khairak platform consents to the platform collecting user data.
- Data storage: The user’s data is stored in servers specified by the Khairak platform inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the platform is keen that these servers are protected from penetration and unauthorized access by the established standards.
- Deleting account data: It is allowed to delete the data by submitting a technical support request (Technical Support), and the account and profile data will be deleted and the financial transactions associated with the account will be modified so that registered as (visitor).
- Selling data: The platform does not sell, rent, or trade data for the benefit of any other parties or third parties outside this site.
Clause (IV): Use and Disclosure
- The user agrees to allow the Khairak platform (including the authorized persons of its employees and workers) to access the user’s data.
- The user agrees to allow the use of his user data that does not identify himself within cumulative statistical data and indicators and to share it with all relevant authorities as deemed appropriate by the Khairak platform.
- The user agrees to allow the disclosure of user data related to him to non-governmental entities authorized by the competent authorities to perform specific government services.
- The user acknowledges that the Khairak platform has the right to disclose any information to the competent authorities when it is necessary to comply with any law, regulation or governmental or judicial request.
Clause (V): External links
The platform may provide links to third parties, and the platform is not responsible for how third parties collect or use personally identifiable information about the user, and the user should refer to the privacy notices of those sites.
Clause (Vi): User’s Responsibility To Protect Privacy
To protect user data, the Khairak platform advises the following:
- Immediately contact the technical support of the Khairak platform when the user believes that another person has been able to obtain access information to his account on the Platform or any other confidential information.
- Not to give out any confidential information over the phone or the Internet unless you know the identity of the person or the party receiving the information.
- Not to share login information (username and password) with others.
- Not allowing others to use the user account on the Khairak platform.
- Using the platform through a secure electronic device while closing unused internet-connected applications.
- Ensure that your antivirus software is always up to date.
Clause (Vii): General Provisions
- Saudi Data & Authority “SDAIA” is the supervising authority on the national donation platform “TABِARA”, which oversees the Khairak project.